Devastation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devastation

Please Register Forum ID using your in-Game Nickname.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

e7 pet skill

Go down 
+2
MiloIce
MaKuBeXxz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MaKuBeXxz
Triple Spammer
Triple Spammer
MaKuBeXxz

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:55 am

All combined pets will get lv 2, 3, 4, 5, 5 belt stats according to what + the pet is. Each level adds the lv 1 percentage again, example: a +1 yetis belt stat would be 20% vitality instea of 10% if you make the belt stat lv2. Also every pet when combined gets 2 new passives, unfortunatly due to the outdated english patch i dont know what they do.

They screwed with the belt stats in E7 also, every pet has different belt stats now, most dont even make sense with the pet *naga gives atk spd i think XD*. Maybe this was just a textual glitch on the kts, I sure hope so at least.

REMEMBER: The translation on the kts sucks due to the english patch so these skills may be slightly different.

Pets Skills (Incomplete)
Tortus: turtles recieve a toggle skill that reduces the damage it takes and also applys pass damage to itself which is kinda neat. I believe the reduction starts at 5% for +1 then 5% gets added per +.

Poultry: Gets a self buff increasing its Crit rate. and mov spd.

Pantera: gets a passive that increases its p. atk and max hp (1% for both when the pantera is +1).

Blue Pixie: gets a targetable buff that increases the healing power of any and all heals that player recieves for a short period of time.

Red Pixie: Self buff that increases her m def and p def.

Siren: gets a targetable buff that increases atk spd and heals the player. Lasts for about 30 seconds.

Orc: gets a targetable p atk buff with a short cooldown, this buff lasts for 6-8 minutes (shamanic warrior anyone? )

Skeleton: Gets a corpse HP&MP drain skill. It only heals for about 80 HP and MP at +1 unfortunatly.

Octopus: gets a p. def debuff skill. It lands almost all the time, my friends evo 2 octo was constantly debuffing betty on the kts lol.

Yeti: Gets a 6 Second (i believe) essence of invulnerability.

Wolf: Gets a short selfbuff that decreases his Def and increases his atk spd.

Hawkman: gets a new passive that gives its attacks a chance to stun (not sure by how much)

Salamander: Gets a self buff that increases the dmg it does.

Harpy: Gets a passive that increases her atk spd by 1 point per level of the skill.

Unicorn: HoT skill

Nightmare: Damage dealing skill with DoT

Angel: gets a aoe HoT skill for whoever is in your party (including pets) that heals 220 per tick.

Naga: recieves a targetable skill that gives the target 280 mp at lv1 and also stuns them for 3 seconds. This skill is kinda strange. *note* you cannot use it on mobs*.

Kenta: Gets a buff much like orcs.

Gnoll: not sure.

Genie: not sure.

Ifrit: not sure.

Cerberus: not sure.

Death tyrant: not sure.

White Dragon: not sure.

Koala: not sure.

Questions
Any idea at what enchant level are the skills gained?
Great question. Every skill/passive is gained at Evo 2 at +1 , as the + of the pet gets higher it allows you to level up the skill more.

How much JP do the new skills cost?
1 to 2 per lv.

Will the pets have any extra JP from the 8 bonus ones after getting the new skills?
Yes because the pets get 8 JP extra per each +, you will only need 1 or 2 JP for the new skills at each lv.

Back to top Go down
MiloIce
Double Spammer
Double Spammer
MiloIce

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 am

the cd for most of the buff i think 10min/5min...but i like the belt stats increase if i have pantera stage 3 i can get like 20% patt belt stats..that will be wow!!!

if i have orc stage 3 that will be 20% vit and str!!!!!!..thats is awesome!!!...but sure need a lot of orc then..haish...

oh ya one more thing..i heard that when e7 part 2 they will be more than 1 belt slot..each belt slot can slot from +1 to +5 dura pet...so u can plan from now what pet to do +1 and so on..correct me if im wrong with this...

for me i think i need +1 yeti for pdef , +3 pantera (cheap and +20% patt ..who dowan it??), +2 skell (att speed) ...going for orc +3 for main pet since u have this new buff if stage 3 can buff up to +144 patt for 7 min....but this will take a lot of time to make it into reality..wahahahahah

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Veloxity
Monster Spammer
Monster Spammer
Veloxity

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:38 am

Kenta does not have a buff like orc ==. It learns a new skill at level 55 call Timing Attack. Similar to Assasin Impact.

Most t4 and t5 dura skills cant be confirmed yet. it Seems other rappelZ servers are having a bug with it. Thats why you 100% cant find Enchanted Naga on google and only 1 picture of evo 3 enchanted gnoll and totally no enchanted t5 and Death Tyrant.

One thing that i find it funny: White Dragon Staged new skin = Becomes black.

And its name is still White Dragon =p
Back to top Go down
Apple7
Triple Spammer
Triple Spammer
Apple7

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 pm

wah this is really nice !
Back to top Go down
DEMWULF
Double Spammer
Double Spammer
DEMWULF

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 am

omg waste 100m for combine turtle n sire T.T
Back to top Go down
MaKuBeXxz
Triple Spammer
Triple Spammer
MaKuBeXxz

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 am

gz dem! now soon become pk liao wakakae7 pet skill M146
Back to top Go down
XiaoVins
Monster Spammer
Monster Spammer
XiaoVins

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:30 pm

haha dem go make s5 turtle another 200m geek
Back to top Go down
MiloIce
Double Spammer
Double Spammer
MiloIce

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 pm

walao demmy 100m....i broke my +3 turt oso...but lucky 2.5m only gone...maybe need to lvl up more the main card to r4...60+10 is not good enough..

i tried s1 lvl 90..yes the belt stat increase 20% more for pdef also...so good!!!
Back to top Go down
MaKuBeXxz
Triple Spammer
Triple Spammer
MaKuBeXxz

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 am

ciap really got 20% pdef?velo tell me every stage only increase 1% mean 11% at s1 yeti?please go check properly the stat 20% or 11% ciap e7 pet skill M107
Back to top Go down
MiloIce
Double Spammer
Double Spammer
MiloIce

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:16 am

oh izzit? i dont do calculation..coz im lazy..wahaha...

ill try to calculate it later...but still i just prepare this s1 to slot it to s1 slot later on...s2 and above will be legendary..LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

e7 pet skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: e7 pet skill   e7 pet skill Empty

Back to top Go down

e7 pet skill
Page 1 of 1